U.G.A. Nutraceuticals will take part to Vitafoods Asia 2023
The company will show its complete portfolio of omega-3 formulations tailored to the different lifestyles and phases of life, along with innovative recently launched products.
As a specialist in the omega-3 category, U.G.A. Nutraceuticals has developed a broad range of products, targeting specific needs and leveraging the benefits of fish, krill and vegan algae oil.
The products are distinguished by a level of quality among the highest in the world for purity and freshness, as shown by the IFOS 5 stars certifications (see ifosprogram.com).
Moreover, unlike the most common supplements of fish oil, U.G.A. Nutraceuticals uses omega-3 in the triglyceride form, natural or concentrated by molecular distillation and esterification in triglycerides at levels of 90% and higher.
The new products presented at Vitafoods Asia 2023 in Bangkok will include:
- Zinco Baby: a food supplement of zinc in drops. The product is useful for the normal growth and development of the newborn, as well as being an ally of the immune system. The formulation in drops allows a personalized dosage of administration, according to need and age.
- Ferrolip Kids: a food supplement based on microencapsulated iron pyrophosphate, vitamin C, folic acid and vitamin B12. It is developed using an innovative technology that allows high bioavailability and tolerability of iron at the gastric level.
- Calcio Kids: food supplement of calcium useful for the growth and development of children. The product has been formulated in a tasty banana-flavored syrup, to favor the daily intake by the target. It is a product with a surprising taste that kids love!
- K2+D3: a food supplement of vitamins D3 and K2 in drops. D3+K2 drops provides an easy way to supplement our diet, especially that of children, with the recommended amounts of vitamins D3 and K2 with just one drop a day.
- Omegor Ultra 1200: an omega-3 supplement with 610mg of EPA and 510mg of DHA in just one softgel. It is a highly concentrated and purified food supplement of long-chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. It obtained the 5-star IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) certification, a prestigious recognition that confirms the concentration of active ingredients EPA and DHA, as well as the purity and freshness of fish oil Omega-3 supplements.