VitaDHA® Brain is a food supplement of omega-3 DHA and EPA, choline and vitamins, in “soft chews” flavored with lemon and passion fruit. This new type of PUFA delivery vehicle is soft and chewable with the ability to add flavorings, sweeteners and color, ideal for delivering PUFAs to consumers who have difficulty swallowing large capsules.
This technology represents an innovative and practical dosage form in chewable fruit jellies, able to reduce to zero the aftertaste associated with some active ingredients such as fish oil. The technology is captivating in color, flavor and shape and makes it more enjoyable, even in children. According to some studies, this patented technology allows for better absorption.
- Children over 3 years of age.
- Health Benefits
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): is the main omega-3 fatty acid contained in the photoreceptors of the retina and the nervous structures. A daily intake of 250 mg of DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal function of the brain and the vision.
- Choline: is an essential nutrient for our body. As phosphatidylcholine enters into the composition of cell membranes but it is also implicated in the process of transmission of nerve impulses.
- Vitamin D3: is a lipophilic compound essential in calcium and phosphate homeostasis. In children vitamin D is needed for the growth and development of the bones. Vitamin D also helps to regulate the functioning of the immune system and to maintain healthy teeth.
- B-complex vitamins: are a group of essential vitamins to nourish the brain, to obtain optimum performance and to support cellular integrity and function of nerve cells. Niacin (B3), vitamin B6, biotin (B8) and vitamin B12 help to maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and folate (B9) contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- VitaDHA Brain – 30 soft chews.
- Recommended dosage
- 1 soft chew daily.
- Shelf life
- 2 years.
|Nutritional information||1 soft chew||NRV*|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||42%|
|Vitamin D||5 mcg (200 UI)||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71%|
|Folic acid||200 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||2 mcg||80%|