VITADHA® baby drops
Research has found that mother’s milk might not provide sufficient amounts of omega-3 DHA and vitamin D3.
With VitaDHA®Baby mothers can easily supplement their new born’s diet with adequate amounts of DHA from tasteless vegetal source for brain and eye development and vitamin D3 for healthy bone and teeth.
- Infants 0-24 months.
- Health Benefits
- DHA: is an important nutrient for pregnant women and newborns as DHA is the elective omega-3 fatty acid in the nervous structures. It is selectively collected in the cerebral cortex, in quick evolution up to the first 2 years of life, contributing to the development of the newborn’s CNS and retina. The daily intake of 100 mg of DHA contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age*.
- Vitamin D: plays an essential role in calcium and phosphate homeostasis supporting the right skeleton mineralization and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children**. In addition, vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system***.
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 440/2011 of 06/05/2011
- ** Commission Regulation (EC) 983/2009 of 21/10/2009
- *** Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- Allergenic informations
- Gluten and allergens free.
- Bottle of 30 ml with graduated dropper, 1 month supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 1 ml.
|Nutritional Information||1 ml||% NRVs*|
|Vitamin D3||10 mcg (400 IU)||200|
|Vitamin E||5 mg (400 IU)||42|