Omega-3 DHA is very important for the eye and the brain and is often lacking in our diets. The IFOS 5 Stars certified VitaDHA 1000 provides 500mg of DHA per capsule, more than most of the available DHA supplements.
VitaDHA ® 1000 comes in the highly bioavailable triglycerides form and it’s designed to cater to people who need good amounts of DHA to compensate for deficiencies in their diets or who have an increased need for such a nutrient.
- General population.
- Health Benefits
- DHA: is a structural part of the cell membranes of our body. It is the main omega-3 fatty acid contained in the retina and the nervous structures that plays a crucial role in mediating the biochemical processes that allow the transmission of signals between nerve cells.
- DHA: contributes to the maintenance of normal function of the brain and the vision with a daily intake of 250 mg*.
- DHA and EPA: contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg*, to maintain normal levels of triglycerides in the blood with a daily intake of 2 g and to maintain normal blood pressure with a daily intake of 3 g **.
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- ** Commission Regulation (EU) 536/2013 of 11/06/2013
- 30 softgels, 1 month supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 1 softgel daily.
|Nutritional Information||1 softgel|
|Total omega-3 fatty acids