RestoraFlor™ junior is a unique formulation that combines 5 billion cfu* of the most clinically studied probiotic strain, the L. Rhamnosus GG (ATCC n. 53103), with ORS electrolytes, specifically designed for the prevention of dehydration and the support of the digestive system of children as per the guidelines of ESPGHAN.
RestoraFlor™ junior is packed in unique Twinactive® double chamber sachets that ensure stability of its actives and comes with a pleasant taste of raspberry that children love.
- Infants and children from 1 year of age.
- Health Benefits
- In cases of diarrhea and vomiting the body loses uids, important salts and nutrients and the natural balance of the bacteria in the intestines can also be disrupted.
RestoraFlor™ junior combines 2 actions in a single sachet:
- optimal amounts of Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG (ATCC n. 53103) - 5 billion cfu* - the most clinically studied and safe probiotic strain, to promote the balance of intestinal bacterial ora
- ESPGHAN compliant formulation of electrolytes (ORS) containing sodium, potassium, chloride, citrate and sugars that ensure optimal rehydration and restauration of the uids and minerals lost.
- 12 Twinactive® sachets.
- Recommended dosage
- 1 -4 sachets per day. Dissolve the content in 200 ml of water and mix until dissolved.
- Shelf life
- 2 years
|Nutritional Information||for 2 sachets||for 1L||%NRVs*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||10 billion CFUs**||25 billion CFUs**|