OMEGOR® Krill with D3 vitamin
A precious source of omega-3 EPA and DHA extracted from the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superb) enriched with D3 vitamin, for a specific focus on immune system.
In krill oil EPA and DHA are bound to phospholipids and, therefore, are much more easily absorbed by cell membranes, especially those of the brain. OMEGOR® Krill with D3 vitamin is 100% pure krill oil, which is naturally rich in astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant, and in choline, an essential nutrient for the maintenance of normal liver function, apart from D4 vitamin.
- Adult population.
- Health Benefits
- Omega 3 EPA and DHA in the lipid extract of the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) are found in phospholipid form which is easily absorbed by cell membranes. are the fundamental constituents of cell membranes and precursors of a class of cellular messengers called eicosanoids, which play a crucial role in the regulation of many physiological functions. Omega-3s are in phospholipid form which is easily absorbed by cell membranes. DHA is the main omega-3 fatty acid contained in the photoreceptors of the retina and the nervous structures. At a functional level, DHA plays a substantial role in the mediation of biochemical processes that allow the transmission of signals between neurons.
- EPA and DHA: contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg* (2 softgels of Omegor® Krill).
- DHA: contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250 mg* (6 softgels of Omegor® Krill).
- Astaxanthin is an antioxidant belonging to the carotenoid family found naturally in the lipid extract of the crustacean Antarctic Krill. Astaxanthin is the only carotenoid capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier.
- Choline is an essential nutrient usually grouped within the B-complex vitamins. As phosphatidylcholine, it enters the composition of cell membranes and is involved in the process of transmitting nerve impulses. Choline also protects the liver from the accumulation of fat: it contributes to the physiological metabolism of lipids because it acts as a transporter of these molecules and especially cholesterol. Choline contributes to the normal metabolism of lipids and homocysteine and to the maintenance of normal liver function with a daily intake of 82.5 mg* (2 softgels of Omegor® Krill).
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones.
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012.
- OMEGOR® Krill with D3 vitamin - 60 softgels, 1 month supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 2-6 softgels per day.
- Shelf Life
- 2 years
|Nutritional Information||Per 2 softgels|
|Krill oil||1.180 mg|
|Total phospholipids||660 mg|
|Vitamin D3||20 mcg (800 U.I.), 400% VNR*|
Global opportunities for distributors
Distributing currently to 6 countries on 2 continents, U.G.A. Nutraceuticals is seeking new partners that share its values of purity, freshness and sustainability of omega-3 food supplements.
Since 2005 U.G.A. Nutraceuticals specializes in the research, formulation and development of omega-3 food supplements of superior quality
To find out more how we could help you please...