The omega-3 EPA and DHA extracted from the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) are bound to phospholipids and, therefore, are much more easily absorbed by cell membranes, especially those of the brain. OMEGOR® Krill is 100% pure krill oil, which is also rich in astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant, and of choline, an essential nutrient for the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Adult population.
- Health Benefits
- Omega 3 EPA and DHA in the lipid extract of the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) are found in phospholipid form which is easily absorbed by cell membranes. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg, DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal function of the brain and the vision with a daily intake of 250 mg*.
- Astaxanthin is an antioxidant belonging to the carotenoid family found naturally in the lipid extract of the crustacean Antarctic Krill. Astaxanthin is the only carotenoid capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier.
- Coline is an essential nutrient usually grouped within the B-complex vitamins. Choline contributes to normal metabolism of lipid and homocysteine and to the maintenance of normal liver function with a daily intake of 82,5 mg.
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- OMEGOR® Krill - 30 softgels of bovine gelatin vanilla flavor, 15 days supply.
- OMEGOR® Krill - 60 softgels of bovine gelatin vanilla flavor, 1 months supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 2 softgels daily.
|Nutritional Information||daily (2 softgels)|