OMEGOR® CLASSIC – Cod Liver Oil
Omegor® Classic – Cod liver oil (CLO) has incredible health benefits because it contains four important nutrients: omega-3 (EPA/DHA) and vitamins D, A and E. Omegor® Classic Cod liver oil is purified and flavored, with a pleasant taste of lemon and natural herbs that has been awarded by the International Taste Institute.
This product is naturally rich in vitamins D and A. The health benefits of Omegor® Classic are numerous and, when taken as part of a normal diet, it can help ensure an adequate intake of important nutrients with a surprising flavor.
- General population. Suitable for children and adults.
- Health Benefits
- Omega 3 EPA & DHA are the fundamental constituents of cell membranes and precursors of a class of cellular messengers called eicosanoids, which play a crucial role in the regulation of many physiological functions. DHA is the main omega-3 fatty acid contained in the photoreceptors of the retina and the nervous structures. At a functional level, DHA plays a substantial role in the mediation of biochemical processes that allow the transmission of signals between neurons.
- EPA and DHA:
- contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg* (5 ml of Omegor Classic).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250 mg* (5 ml of Omegor Classic).
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of vision and normal skin and to the normal function of the immune system*.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and healthy teeth and to the normal function of the immune system*.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress by being a free radical scavenger*.
- *Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012.
- 1 bottle of 250 ml, 50 days' supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 5 ml/day
|Average content||Per 5 ml|
|Total omega-3s||1100 mg|
|Vitamin A||250 mcg|
|Vitamin D||20 mcg|
|Vitamin E||6 mg|