With age, our skin becomes less capable of retaining moisture and, therefore, less elastic. OMEGOR® Antiage, with its unique formulation of omega-3s EPA and DHA combined with omega-6 GLA, resveratrol and alpha lipoic acid, provides nutrients for the skin at a substrate level which improves cellular membrane balance and enhances our body’s natural efficiency in combatting oxidative damage.
- Adult population.
- Health Benfefits
- Omega 3 EPA and DHA: contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA* and to the maintenance of blood pressure with a daily intake of 3 g of EPA and DHA**.
- Borage oil rich in omega-6 GLA: and extracted from seeds of Borago officinalis L. is useful for integrity and function of cell membranes, for trophism of the skin and for joint function***.
- Resveratrol: is a component extracted from Polygonum cuspidatum a plant that supports regular cardiovascular function***.
- Curcumin: is the most abundant and most active curcuminoide extracted from Curcuma longa L. a plant belonging to the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). The rhizome extract of Curcuma longa L. has digestive properties, it is useful for the maintenance of joint function and has an antioxidant activity***.
- Alpha Iipoic acid: is a natural compound with a marked antioxidant activity.
- Coenzyme Q10: is an antioxidant involved in energy processes and protection of cells from free radical damage. Research has shown that coenzyme Q10 may enhance cardiac muscle function.
- Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress by being a free radical scavenger*.
- Vitamine B12: is important for red blood cells formation and nervous cells integrity. It promotes cells turnover and regeneration*
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- ** Commission Regulation (EU) 536/2013 of 11/06/2013
- *** Decree of Italian Ministry of Health 9 July 2012
- 30 softgels, 1 month supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 1 softgel daily.
|Nutritional Information||1 softgel|
|Total omega-3 fatty acids
|Poligonum cuspidatum d.e.
|Curcuma longa L d.e.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||10 mg|
|Vitamin E (toccopherols and tocotrienols)||5 mg (41,6% NRVs*)|
|Sesamum indicum L d.e.||5 mg|
|Piper nigrum L d.e.||1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||5 mcg (80% NRVs*)|