Fluor is a mineral needed for tooth mineralisation and is of essential importance in the early years of life and in school age, during the teething phase.
Fluor@Day™ offers a practical and pleasant way to supplement the children’s diet with the recommended amounts of fluor.
- Health Benefits
- Fluoride: fluoride is a mineral that occurs naturally in water and in many foods. Fluoride contributes to the maintenance of tooth mineralization*.
- Fluor@day™ drops can be used from the first months of life before the beginning of tooth development and throughout the growth period to fortify teeth and prevent tooth decay and Fluor@day™ chewable can be used during growth phase to fortify teeth and prevent tooth decay.
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- Drops: bottle of 20 ml with gravimetric dropper, 40-80 days supply.
- Chewable capsules: 60 chewable tablets strawberry flavored, 1 month supply.
- Recommended dosage
- Drops: children - up to 3 years: 5 drops of 0.25 mg of fluoride; over 3 years: 10 drops equal to 0.50 mg of fluoride.
- Chewable capsules: 2 chewable tablets.
|Nutritional Informatio||daily (2 tablets)||% NRVs*|
|Nutritional Information||10 drops||% NRVs*|