FlavOmega® is a patented and clinically tested nutritional supplement, based on flavonoids and omega-3 fatty acids. The clinical data have shown that FlavOmega® improves muscle function, endurance and physical performance after exercise, and it is able to prevent muscle catabolism.
- General population. In particular, for those who need to prevent muscle loss, to maintain muscle performance, muscle strength and/or muscle function.
- Health Benefits
- Omega-3 EPA and DHA: are the fundamental constituents of cell membranes and precursors of a class of cellular messengers calledeicosanoids, which play a crucial role in the regulation of many physiological functions. EPA and DHA: contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg*. DHA: contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250 mg*.
- Curcuma longa L.: is useful for maintaining joint function and as an antioxidant. Curcumin is the most abundant and active curcuminoid that has shown in vitro good inhibition of enzymes (lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase) and neutralization of free radicals.
- Coenzyme Q10: is an antioxidant involved in energy processes and protection of cells from free radical damage. Research has shown that coenzyme Q10 may enhance cardiac muscle function.
- L-Acetil carnitine: contributes to the long chain fatty acids transport inside the mitochondria, favoring the beta-oxidation.
- Gree tea dry extract: the extract of Camellia sinensis L. rich in catechins has antioxidant activity***.
- Scutellaria baicalensis d.e.: the fl avonoid Baicalin is obtained from the rhizome of this plant that is useful to the body’s natural defenses and join function***.
- Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress by being a free radical scavenger*.
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a powerful natural antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to support the regular function of the nervous system and psychological function. It is involved in the synthesis of Carnitine, regeneration of vitamin E and collagen synthesis*.
- 1 bottle of 150 ml and 30 stick pack, 1 month’s supply.
- Recommended dosage
- 5 ml/day of fish oil (equal to 1 teaspoon). 1 sachet/day of powder to be dispersed in 150 ml of water or other drinks. Mix vigorously for a few seconds until the preparation is homogeneous.
|Average content||5 ml (bottle)||1 stick pack|