Ferrolip® baby is a food supplement containing an innovative form of iron. The new technology of the Ferrous bisglicinate chelate used in Ferrolip® baby increase its tolerance by our organism and ensures a high bioavailability of the mineral. Ferrolip® baby is formulated in tasty peach flavored drops to ensure the hiring of the supplement by the children.
- Children from 0 to 10 years old.
- Health Benefits
- Iron: contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- Ferrolip® baby in made with Ferrous bisglicinate chelate in which, the ferrous iron is firmly linked to two glycine molecules (non-polar and non-essential amino acid), this bond increases its tolerance by our organism, as it allows the ferrous iron to pass the gastric barrier without irritating the mucosa (the iron element does not come into contact with the gastric mucosa). The iron bisglycinate chelate arrives unaltered from the stomach and reaches the intestine where it is absorbed without any discomfort and then split to release the ferrous iron. This determines:
- high bioavailability of elemental iron;
- total absence of interactions between iron and food;
- improved digestive tolerance.
- 1 bottle of 30 ml with dropper dispenser.
- Recommended dosage
- Children aged 0 to 12 months: 2 ml corresponding to 10 mg of iron.
- Children aged 1 to 3 years: 1.5 ml corresponding to 7.5 mg of iron.
- Children aged 4 to 10 years: 2-2.5 ml corresponding to 10-12.5 mg of iron.
- Shelf life
- 2 years
|Nutritional information||1,5 ml||2,5 ml|
|Iron||7,5 mg (54% NRVs<*)||12,5 mg (89% NRVs*)|