Bringing cholesterol to normal levels by using stains or statin like ingredients as red yeast rice might not be an option for everyone, because of the wellknown negative side effects.
Eulipid® is designed to help maintaining normal cholesterol levels precisely in such a case, by enhancing liver clearance using a unique combination of berberis aristata extract and four key synergistic ingredients. Thanks to its mechanism of action, Eulipid might also be helpful in case of familial hypercholesterolemia.
- Adult population
- Health Benefits
- Berberine: is the main alkaloid present in Berberis aristata a plant useful for the normal activity of the cardiovascular system*.
- Bioflavonoids of Citrus: clinical studies have shown that they have a cholesterol-lowering effect.
- Resveratrol: is a component extracted from Polygonum cuspidatum a plant that supports regular cardiovascular function*.
- Policosanols are extracted from rice bran and clinical studies have shown their potential effectiveness in reducing high cholesterol.
- Alpha Iipoic acid is a natural compound with a marked antioxidant activity.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant involved in energy processes and protection of cells from free radical damage. Research has shown that coenzyme Q10 may enhance cardiac muscle function.
- Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress by being a free radical scavenger*.
- * Decree of Italian Ministry of Health 9 July 2012
- ** Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- 30 tablets, 1 month supply
- Recommended dosage
- 1 tablet daily.
Notice: Array to string conversion in /home2/uganutra/public_html/wp-content/themes/uga/inc/components/table.php on line 47
|Nutritional Information||1 softgel|
|Berberis aristata e.s.
|Citrus reticulata L e.s.
|Poligonum cuspidatum e.s.
|Alpha lipolic acid||25 mg|
|Oryza sativa wax d.e.
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg|
|Sesamum indicum L d.e||5 mg|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherols and Tocotrienols)||5 mg (41,6% NRVs*)|
|Piper nigrum L d.e.||0,5 mg|