Humans need sunlight to synthesise vitamin D. With less time being spent outdoors, everyone is at risk of developing vitamin D deficiency, as recent research has shown.
D3Drops™ provides an easy way to supplement our diet, especially that of children, with the recommended amounts of vitamin D3. One drop a day.
- Health Benefits
- Vitamin D: or cholecalciferol is a lipophilic vitamin essential in calcium and phosphate homeostasis. In children, vitamin D is necessary for the growth and development of bones*. Also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and in maintaining healthy teeth**.
- * Commission Regulation (EC) 983/2009 of 21/10/2009
- ** Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- Allergenic informations
- Gluten and allergens free.
- Bottle of 2.5 ml with gravimetric dropper corresponding to approx. 55 drops
- Recommended dosage
- 1-2 drops daily.
|Nutriotional Information||daily (1 drop)||% NRVs*|
|Vitamin D||10 mcg (400 IU)||200|