Normalizing blood lipid levels is only the first step to prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Cardiol® forte provides a two pronged approach. It combines omega-3 EPA and DHA with red yeast rice to normalize cholesterol levels and contains olive polyphenols that protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation, which plays a crucial role in the cascade of atherosclerotic plaque formation.
- Adult population.
- Health Benefits
- Omega 3 EPA and DHA: contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA and to the maintenance of blood pressure with a daily intake of 3 g of EPA and DHA*.
- Monacolins K is a statin-like natural component of the red yeast rice obtained from the fermentation of rice (Oryza sativa L.) with Monascus purpureus. A daily intake of 10 mg of monacolin K contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels*. Certified citrinin free.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant involved in energy processes and protection of cells from free radical damage. Research has shown that coenzyme Q10 may enhance cardiac muscle function. It is advisable to increase intake during supplementation with monacolin K.
- Olive oil polyphenols such as hydroxytyrosol contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress with a daily intake of 5 mg*.
- Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress by being a free radical scavenger*.
- * Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012 of 16/05/2012
- 30 softgels, 1 month supply
- Recommended dosage
- 1 softgel daily.
|Nutritional Information||1 softgel|
|Purefied fish oil Omega-3 fatty acids EPA+DHA|
|Rice (Oryza sativa L) fermented with
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg|
|Olive (Olea europea L) fruit d.e.
|Vitamin E||12 mg (100% NRVs*)|
|Piper nigrum L d.e.||1 mg|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg (100% NRVs*)|
|Vitamin B12||2 mcg (80% NRVs*)|